CARP on 9.0 (was no subject)

Johan Hendriks Johan at double-l.nl
Fri Aug 26 19:10:16 UTC 2011

>Le Fri, 26 Aug 2011 18:22:37 +0000,
>Johan Hendriks <Johan at double-l.nl> a écrit :

>> net.inet.carp.preempt: 0

>You said it was equal to 1 on both machines. It should be at 1.

Luckely i used the slave for that. :D

I need to work on my copy paste techniques.

The master had indeed net.inet.carp.preempt=1 in the sysctl file.
The slave however was mangled to inet.inet.carp.preempt=1 in the sysctl file
I proberbly het the i twice in vi before the paste.

I will sit in the corner and write myself 1000 lines.

I will not fall in the copy/paste trap as all GUI users!!!
I will not fall in the copy/paste trap as all GUI users!!!
I will .......

And i will not use copy/paste for that :D

Thanks again for your time.
It works as advertised now.

Thanks again.
Regards