Racoon to Cisco ASA 5505

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Fri Aug 26 18:54:47 UTC 2011

On 8/26/2011 2:40 PM, jhall at socket.net wrote:

>> IP-IP interface ? (GIF). If you are using that, then you will need very
>> different policies on both sides.  You should mention these little
>> "details" when posting your configs.  Can you please post your FULL
>> configuration / topology. Otherwise, its kind of impossible to know what
>> the issue might be
>>
>> 	---Mike
>
> Connecting 10.129.0.0/16 to 192.168.100.0/22.  Their router is
> 192.168.100.1, and my BSD box is 10.129.10.40.

What does their policy look like ? Are they really setting up an IP-IP
tunnel on their side too ? Or just a regular ESP IPSEC tunnel. If they
are not setting up an IP-IP tunnel, than get rid of the gif interface.

--
Mike Tancsa, tel +1 519 651 3400
Sentex Communications, mike at sentex.net
Providing Internet services since 1994 www.sentex.net