Printing from Opera

Rod Person rodperson at rodperson.com
Wed Aug 24 21:48:39 UTC 2011

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 12:54:01 -0400
Rod Person <rodperson at rodperson.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:09:40 +0200
> Polytropon <freebsd at edvax.de> wrote:
> >
> > Which version of Opera are you using? I have 11.50/1047
> > installed; the page you refered to states:
>
> I have 10.x and Opera-Next installed.

Out of curiosity, when I got how I fired up Opera 11.50 and took these screen shots.

You can see that I have a Print to LPR option and you can set the command line.
But it seem it does stay saved and you have to type in the command every time.

Dialog:
http://rodperson.com/DL/2011-08-24-174109_1680x1050_scrot.png

Version Info:
http://rodperson.com/DL/2011-08-24-174126_1680x1050_scrot.png

Dialog Toolkit setting:
http://rodperson.com/DL/2011-08-24-174152_1680x1050_scrot.png

--
Rod Person
http://www.rodperson.com

When you step on some toes and offend people you're a radical these
days... And people's toes are very long -aap