What dialup modem WILL work with 8.x and uart?

Lars Eighner luvBeastie at larseighner.com
Mon Aug 22 16:25:36 UTC 2011

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011, Odhiambo Washington wrote:

> BTW, Lars, which country do you live in? Still no 3G there??

I live in Texas. It has a greed-based economy, so 3G is practically
available only for the very greedy, which is to say rich.  I do not
speak the language of the very greedy - it is a very strange language
in which "unlimited" means "not really unlimited but only so much as
we think you deserve."

--
Lars Eighner
http://www.larseighner.com/index.html