A quality operating system

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at intranet.com.mx
Sun Aug 21 04:13:42 UTC 2011

Hello.

;=)   Thanks for the comments.. :=)

No, I am curious what they decided to use that covers all the points
, at least better that FreeBSD.

Seriously I would like to see or hear about the comparison chart
between all OSs. And a question arrive to my mind... if for some
reason, I know it is impossible, but if for some reason FreeBSD would
stop existing... serious users of FreeBSD, what would be your next OS? Why?

Take care all

JB