How to get ip address automatically from different dhcp server

dave jones s.dave.jones at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 03:46:35 UTC 2011

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for your solution. It does help a lot, but there's one problem.
For example, DHCP server is not started for some reason and my computer's
ethernet cable is plugged. Once dhcp server started, I can't get the IP unless
I unplug and then plug the ethernet cable. Do you know how to solve
this issue? Thank you.

Regards,
Dave.