more information

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Fri Aug 5 18:10:54 UTC 2011

On Fri, 5 Aug 2011 12:37:30 -0500
Gary Gatten articulated:

> If I find someone with an IQ of 160+ and they ask everyone to play
> nice, will you?  Mine is only 140 something so I don't feel qualified
> to take this task on myself.  It would be nice though if someone took
> such offense to a post they would simply ignore it or contact OP
> offline.  Seem 50% of the content here is b!itching.  Now sometimes,
> and perhaps most times, it serves as a source of entertainment for
> me.  Others it's just annoying  - such as now.  With all this brain
> power and apparently spare time, can anyone tell me how to get back
> all the money I've lost in the market over the last 3 years?  Or,
> perhaps in the last 3 days?  I would like some "help" with that!

Obviously, you are not well versed with Will Rogers
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Rogers>.

<quote>
"The way to make money is to buy stock at a low price, then when the
price goes up, sell it. If the price doesn't go up, don't buy it."
</quote>

--
Jerry ✌
jerry+fbsd at seibercom.net

Disclaimer: off-list followups get on-list replies or ignored.
Do not CC this poster. Please do not ignore the "Reply-To" header.