Ezjail and Flavours

Alejandro Imass ait at p2ee.org
Fri Apr 29 19:46:16 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've been using flavors for a while but only simple stuff like /etc and /pkg

So what I have is a bunch of base jails where I just install ports and
the copythe packages over to the flavours.

Now I want to create a Perl Catalyst base jail, but something I
installed via ports and others via CPAN.

Question: what gets executed first with EzJail? the pkg installation
or the file copy?

Mi idea is to soft-link the complete /usr/local directory of the
compiling jail in the specific flavour so after the packages get
installed I can just copy everything else over /usr/local
It should be pretty safe either way I guess but probably there are
people with a lot more experience with EzJail here ;-)

Thanks!

--
Alejandro Imass