How to be an imap Client?

perryh at pluto.rain.com perryh at pluto.rain.com
Sat Apr 23 21:00:54 UTC 2011

Ian Smith <smithi at nimnet.asn.au> wrote:

> Apologies for assuming you must have cc'd Jerry.  I should have
> checked your original post in freebsd-questions Digest, Vol 359,
> Issue 4, which shows any ccs, but not headers such as Reply-To:
> per message ..

That wasn't aimed at you, Ian, but at Jerry's threat to report
something as spam without checking his facts.  Absent the threat
I would simply have told him that he was wrong.

Your assumption was entirely reasonable (and couldn't have been
disproved via the digest or archives anyway, since those would
not show the Bcc: recipients had there been any).