How to customize login?

Alexander Lardner linuxtux37 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 06:29:06 UTC 2011

Yes, but by banner I mean /etc/issue. Here's what I get now when I boot up/switch to a new console:

Welcome to the Magnolia/Foothill FreeBSD Portable!
This system running FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE

Please log in with the username and password provided to you:

/*Note: Until this point it's all been /etc/issue. This next part I want to get rid of.*/

FreeBSD/i386 (Amnesiac) (ttyvX /*where X is the console number*/)

Then it is followed by the login prompt.