full disk encryption with geli - where does the stuff in /boot/kernel

Gil Mordron gilmordron at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 03:01:53 UTC 2011

Oh, one other difference between what I've done and what the document says to
do:

I don't actually have a /dev/ad0.  I have ad4, ad5, and ad6.  Wherever the
document says /dev/ad0, I've been using /dev/ad4 instead.

I'm guessing that this is not important to the problem I'm facing, but I figured
I should mention in just in case my guess is wrong.