Fuse > 2.7.4?

Joe Auty joe at netmusician.org
Thu Apr 7 05:41:05 UTC 2011

Should I ask about this to the ports list? I'd really like to get an
up-to-date s3fs port installed on my FreeBSD machines...

> 	Joe Auty <mailto:joe at netmusician.org>
> April 5, 2011 1:56 PM
>

> Hello,
>
> What is the status of the fusefs-libs port? I'd like to try the newer
> s3fs builds with FUSE, but they require 2.8.4 or higher. I was unable to
> get FUSE 2.8.5 to build with the current patches included in the port.
> Are these patches still necessary?

Joe Auty, NetMusician
NetMusician helps musicians, bands and artists create beautiful,
professional, custom designed, career-essential websites that are easy
to maintain and to integrate with popular social networks.
www.netmusician.org <http://www.netmusician.org>
joe at netmusician.org <mailto:joe at netmusician.org>