GEOM warning in dmesg

Michael J. Kearney mkearney at nvita.org
Wed Apr 6 17:52:37 UTC 2011

Likely. ... i suppose that it makes little sense to poke around with it. Although i don't agree with polytropon, i can't very well diagnose the problem with an Android phone. .uk

I am speaking from experience when i say it's related to freebsd..

If you attempt this on your own,  start looking through google starting with the keyphrase "freebsd partition". I don't see any shame in that..

Jamie Paul Griffin <j.griffin at msn.com> wrote:

On Wed, Apr 06, 2011 at 12:41:17PM -0400, Michael J. Kearney wrote:
> I'm texting .it ... try the windows software. .ru I'm sick of myself ... .fr
>
> Yeaah.. create it initally. .cn with windows software then fbsd bootloader. .jp the error is closely related to fbsd with out complicating things..

i'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense at all. could you explain a solution more clearly please?

        jamie