Mentioning of geom in the handbook's RAID chapter.

Leon Meßner l.messner at physik.tu-berlin.de
Tue Apr 5 21:46:45 UTC 2011

Hi,

I recently searched google for "FreeBSD software raid" because i wanted
to compare the advice google gives me for creating a software raid in
linux and freebsd. First hit here was the link to the handbook page
(18.4). This page still is only talking about ccd and vinum. I know
there is a whole chapter about geom but why is there no mentioning about
that in the Storage.RAID part of the Handbook ?

Sincerly,
Leon