remaining goal.. .

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Mon Apr 4 22:39:21 UTC 2011

On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 4:56 PM, Gary Kline <kline at thought.org> wrote:
>        simply that i'm looking for somebody  who know how to transfer pfsense
>        from a standalone system to this kit.

I would suggest using Diagnostics/Backup/restore on the current system
to save a copy of the configuration in a .xml file.

Then install pfSense on the new machine by whatever means are
available -- I think the current two options are bootable CD-R and
bootable USB stick, but there may be others for embedded systems  --
I'm not familiar with those.

Once pfSense is installed and running, you can use your .xml file to
upload the new configuration to it, again via Backup/Restore.

Hope this helps.  If you need more detailed help I suggest checking
out the forums on pfsense.org.