DNS Administrator - Kenya

Kenneth Parit kennethparit at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 16:25:30 UTC 2011

Hello,

I look forward to becoming the DNS Administrator for my country Kenya.

It is impossible to download FreeBSD 8.2 from any of the mirror sites
due to disconnections.

Since I am contactable any day/time of the year and skilled in DNS
setup, kindly email me the latest stable FreeBSD to be installed on
Mac Pro (Model 1,1). The following specs:

- Dual-Core Intel Xeon
- Processor speed 2 GHz - 4 core (2 processors)
- L2 Cache (per processor) - 4MB
- Memory - 1GB
- Bus Speed - 1.33 GHz
- Boot ROM Version - MP11.005C.B04
- SMC Version - 1.7f6
- Serial Number - CK6350U0UPZ
- Intel - ESB2 AHCI
- Speed - 3.0 Gigabit
- Capacity - 150 GB
- DNS Server address 41.212.3.2, 212.165.130.9

Please keep in mind that FreeBSD is alittle overwhelming though my
passion in learning is equally high. Include all installation and
configuration information required.

Many thanks.

Kind regards

Kenneth Parit