Latest KDE 4.5.1

Steven Friedrich FreeBSD at insightbb.com
Fri Sep 17 16:53:21 UTC 2010

Can anyone install the Fortune plasma widget?

It doen't show up in my widget box, and I even tried to install the downloaded
plasmoid I found in /tmp/kde-admin. No joy.

I'm trying to discover if this anomaly is everywhere, or I just need to
rebuild something..

--
System Name:   laptop2.StevenFriedrich.org
Hardware:      2.80GHz Intel Pentium 4 (HTT) with 2 GB memory