this is probably a little touchy to ask...

Dave dave at g8kbv.demon.co.uk
Sat Sep 11 12:58:01 UTC 2010

On 10 Sep 2010 at 18:20, Jason C. Wells wrote:

Subject:        	Re: this is probably a little touchy to ask...

> On 09/10/10 07:29, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> >
> > I repeat... Java had its day.  Time to move on.
> >

> Java is not just for browsers.
>
> Regards,
> Jason C. Wells

I can't help wondering if half of you are talking about the
"JavaScripting" language that runs in a browser, while the rest are
talking about the "Java Run Time Engine" that some (cross platform)
standalone app's (and some browser apps) use.

All I know is they are very different beasts.

dit dit.

Dave B.