question on access to res utility

Ross Cameron ross.cameron at unix.net
Fri Sep 10 19:59:31 UTC 2010

2seconds spent Googling the phrase pulls up my much more polite answer to
exactly the same question from a month ago.
    Absolutely no effort was made, that much is OBVIOUS.

In my defense when I realised the the OP thought that this was a Juniper
support list I did offer to try help.

"Opportunity is most often missed by people because it is dressed in
overalls and looks like work."
    Thomas Alva Edison
    Inventor of 1093 patents, including:
        The light bulb, phonogram and motion pictures.