Auvisio USB remote

David DEMELIER demelier.david at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 08:36:19 UTC 2010

Hello folks;

I have a USB remote
(http://www.ortek.com/upimg/200732111364392163.jpg). It's an auvisio
VRC-1100 Ro, there is no much information on it. It's recognized as a
simple keyboard and mouse.

The buttons sends some keypress events like "p" "enter" and numbers,
but there is also multimedia keys, these don't send keypress events so
I guess this is send via the HID device but I don't know how I can use
them on FreeBSD.

This is the message when I plug the remote controller.
ugen2.2: <vendor 0x05a4> at usbus2
ukbd0: <vendor 0x05a4 product 0x9881, class 0/0, rev 1.10/1.10, addr
2> on usbus2
kbd2 at ukbd0
ums1: <vendor 0x05a4 product 0x9881, class 0/0, rev 1.10/1.10, addr 2> on usbus2
ums1: 5 buttons and [XYZ] coordinates ID=1

What can I try for the multimedia keys ?

Kind regards,

--
Demelier David