Visit my Netlog profile

jeane jully Wullur noreply+F34709933 at netlogmail.com
Wed Oct 6 06:06:20 UTC 2010

Hey,

I have created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blogs and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. You first need to register on Netlog! When you log in, you can create your own profile.

Take a look:
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT0xMTI0Mjk0NjQ1Jmw9MSZnbT0xMiZ1PSUyRmdvJTJGcmVnaXN0ZXIlMkZpZCUzRDIyNjI1ODgzMjElMjZpJTNEdDkxJTI2dWlkJTNEMTMzMzYxMjY1

Cheers,
jeane jully

Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore?
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT0xMTI0Mjk0NjQ1Jmw9MiZnbT0xMiZ1PSUyRmdvJTJGbm9tYWlscyUyRmludml0ZSUyRmVtYWlsJTNELVpuSmxaV0p6WkMxeGRXVnpkR2x2Ym5OQVpuSmxaV0p6WkM1dmNtY18lMjZjb2RlJTNEMDkyMjI4ODklMjZpZCUzRDIyNjI1ODgzMjElMjZpJTNEdDkyJTI2dWlkJTNEMTMzMzYxMjY1