just found this...

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Thu Nov 25 23:02:19 UTC 2010

Guys,

I'm probably among the last of our millions on this list to find
this narrow-cast/webcast, but think it is way overdue.   It's on
BSD, and the following show discussed pfSense.  It's a ~~20M d/load
stream.  The following gives you clues on the latest pfSense and all
the things it is//will be doing.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/tbs-mp3

I've probably already ranted scores of times that there were no
undergrad networking courses when i was in school, so things like
these are at least entrypoints.  My experience with things-computer
is that learning more is largely DIY.  Be nice to see more
opencoursework classes in general.  Since Unix has the best
philosophy, it is the best way for people to learn.   [[ Not that
I'm biases or anything... . ]]

Enjoy, y'all.

           Journey Toward the Dawn, E-Book: http://www.thought.org
          The 7.97a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org