How long laptop battery should live ?

Adam Vande More amvandemore at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 20:49:10 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 2:42 PM, David DEMELIER <demelier.david at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks for all your answers, I guess my battery is getting on its end of
> life..
>
> After running 30 minutes on battery, the percent is still 100% while
> the remaining time is slowly decreasing.. Aaaah buying a new battery
> costs around $134 !
>
> I think I could live a few months before buying a new one but it sucks :-/

One thing I forgot to mention is that this might be a good case for an SSD
drive.  I installed one in my old laptop w/ old worn battery and system
performance and battery life increased significantly all for less than your
new battery price.  There's a lot of advantages to SSD's in a laptop.

--
Adam Vande More