Maintainer of mod_proxy_html ?

Alejandro Imass ait at p2ee.org
Wed Nov 24 16:48:45 UTC 2010

Hi,

Does anyone know if  "David Lay" <dsl at bitwizards.com.au> is still
maintaining the mod_proxy_html port? Or maybe have an alternative
e-mail address? I tried contacting him 3 days ago at that e-mail but
the mail bounced with that mail server being down.

I don't know if it's on purpose or not but the port does not include
conf a file (proxy_html.conf) that renders the module useless unless
you create one and it's not all that trivial. The installation
routines also don't modify the httpd.conf file nor advise that you do
so (nor to create the conf file). The module compiles and runs
perfectly though for Apache 2.2 on FBSD 8.

There is a mention of this supposed bug back in 2008:

http://bahumbug.wordpress.com/2008/10/13/freebsd-port-of-mod_proxy_html-is-broken/

Thanks,

--
Alejandro Imass