JMicron JMB363 PCIe controler doesn't work

Charlie Kester corky1951 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 15 11:19:46 UTC 2010

On Mon 15 Nov 2010 at 00:32:37 PST Wojciech Puchar wrote:

>the only way to make ANY discussion forum usable is to have
>moderation and clear rules of posting.
>
>Otherwise it will be destroyed. Buy random people or actually by
>someone spreading nonsense willingfully. Or both

I notice that you never got an answer to your question about that PCIe
controller.  I wish I had an answer for you, and that people finding
your question in the list archives won't have to wade through so many
useless replies only to come up empty.  I think we owe both you and them
an apology.

No one should add anything more to this thread unless it answers
Wojciech's specific technical question.  If you can't resist the urge to
discuss list moderation or anything else that's been spuriously
introduced into this thread, please start another one.

(But I completely agree with Wojciech's comments above, and don't expect
my plea for self-moderation to have any lasting effect.)