JMicron JMB363 PCIe controler doesn't work

Jerry freebsd.user at seibercom.net
Mon Nov 15 11:14:24 UTC 2010

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:32:37 +0100 (CET)
Wojciech Puchar <wojtek at tensor.gdynia.pl> articulated:

> the only way to make ANY discussion forum usable is to have
> moderation and clear rules of posting.
>
> Otherwise it will be destroyed. Buy random people or actually by
                                  ^^^
Maybe if we didn't buy them they wouldn't be spreading useless chatter.
> someone spreading nonsense willingfully. Or both

Since it has now become apparent that the "SUBJECT" of the post loses
its relationship to the actual content of the post after "X" replies on
this forum, I propose that we start a study on how many replies does it
take for that phenomena to occur. Perhaps we could set up some sort
of automation that would cut off all replies to a thread after that
threshold had been reached.

--
Jerry ✌
FreeBSD.user at seibercom.net