Why do you use a devil as a mascot?

Gary Gatten Ggatten at waddell.com
Sat Nov 13 00:43:59 UTC 2010

Dude, MicroFocus COBOL is WAY better than any flavor of "C"!  C is an indication of average, 70%!  Why didn't they call it "A"?

And yes, I'm joking about MicroFC vs C.  I'm not a developer so afaik assembly is the best!  All I do know is nothing is worse than Java. Not sure where that went wrong, but I HATE all the dependancy constraints Java apps have.  At one point I had to run 4 version of jave in two different browsersd to use the apps I needed.  BS!