Why do you use a devil as a mascot?

Chris Brennan xaero at xaerolimit.net
Sat Nov 13 00:09:14 UTC 2010

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 6:57 PM, Charlie Kester <corky1951 at comcast.net>wrote:

> On Fri 12 Nov 2010 at 15:44:01 PST Chris Brennan wrote:
>
>> Must we continue to beat this already dead horse?
>>

> Apparently the answer is yes, when we're not beating the equally
> dead horse of the CLI vs GUI debate.

But that has turned into quite an interesting philosophical debate. No one
is flamming anyone and everyone is contributing a little here and there to
the CLU(TUI)/GUI debate.

Did you know...
If you play a Windows 2000 CD backwards, you hear satanic messages,
but what's worse is when you play it forward....
                                      ...it installs Windows 2000

   -- Alfred Perlstein on chat at freebsd.org