You complain about my exceeded question but got an outstanding volume of answers!!! Why?

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 13:01:23 UTC 2010

2010/11/12 José Silveira <jmlsilveira at gmail.com>

> You guys complain cause I asked why do use a demon as a mascot of freeeBSD.
> Some says... oh no this crap again, others desrespected me but what is
> incredible is that even a simple question like I did caused so many rage
> and
> movement of answers!!! I think this theme still alived... I got thousands
> of
> answers! Just one with apropriate contents. The rest was a crap. You can
> drown in this crap that is freeBSD!!!

If you believed the question you asked, then you should realize No ONE is
forcing you to use FreeBSD.
There are other *BSDs and hundred of Linux flavors out there which you can
use. Wait, there is even the sloth from Redmond that you can use.
Please do realize that you are NOT the spokesman for Christians or Muslims
and so you can't say many of then shun FreeBSD because of whatever you think
is the Devil. Give us a break. You even don't know what Jesus Christ looks
like, or do you? Do you believe in those photos and idols you see in Church
as true depiction of Jesus? Or Mary for that matter? What makes you think
what FreeBSD uses is the Devil? Have you met the devil face to face?

Just save us that crap and move on, regardless of the answers you got.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,