Multiple tun loadbalancing question

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Tue Nov 9 20:41:20 UTC 2010

On Nov 9, 2010, at 12:33 PM, Leonardo Santagostini wrote:
> I was looking for mlppp and as far as i could see, mlppp works only on dsl connections.

No, it applies to anything supporting PPP; DSL lines using PPPoE, T1/PRI lines using PPP encapsulation for the data side, and even modem dialups using PPP can all be used with MLPPP.

> In my case im working with 3 3G usb dongles, so its no pppoe, just ppp
>
> Do you have some working config?

The main issue you might face is that your provider also needs to provide MLPPP support.  They might not be willing to do so with wireless equipment.

Regards,
--
-Chuck