Multiple tun loadbalancing question

Nathan Vidican nathan at vidican.com
Tue Nov 9 19:53:46 UTC 2010

Might I suggest you look into MultiLink PPP, or MLPPP - standard FreeBSD ppp
does support it. It allows for round-robin, or packet-splitting accross
multiple PPP connections to pool bandwidth. I am currently using MLPPP on
FreeBSD 8 with multiple DSL connections to the internet and thus far it
works great.