ZFS License and Future

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sun Nov 7 23:23:17 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Chip" == Chip Camden <sterling at camdensoftware.com> writes:

Chip> I hope it's more than wishful thinking on their part.  I would trust
Chip> Oracle to keep "hands off" for precisely as long as they do not perceive
Chip> any reason to put "hands on".

Understood... clearly, the suits can do whatever they want whenever they
want as long as it's in the shareholders interest, but the VirtualBox
guys are getting assurance from on high that they'll be left mostly alone.