Vimium on Chromium on FreeBSD

Chris Brennan xaero at xaerolimit.net
Fri Nov 5 13:39:45 UTC 2010

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 3:21 AM, Chad Perrin <perrin at apotheon.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 05, 2010 at 12:55:41AM -0600, Chad Perrin wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 04, 2010 at 08:32:11PM -0400, Chris Brennan wrote:
> > > On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 8:21 PM, Chad Perrin <perrin at apotheon.com>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > So are there plans to get 7x into ports? I would love to go back to
> Chrome
> > > as a browser ... I find Firefox so clunky now! :D
> >
> > Well . . . I have no idea what plans there are for updating the port,
> > since I'm not the port maintainer for Chromium.  On the other hand, 5.x
> > is still smother and nicer than Firefox in many, many ways.  The real
>
>     s/smother/smoother/
>
> oops

Fair enough .... I am semi-conscience of security, it's something I do keep
in mind and I'm sure portaudit would complain anyway if I did install it ...
that would make my e-mail's all the longer. I did come across
wiki.freebsd.org/Chromium but it breaks at the patch and that's where I left
it (for now)