version of slapd?

Tim Dunphy bluethundr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 23:38:11 UTC 2010

That did it!!!

[bluethundr at LBSD2:~]#pkg_info | grep openldap
openldap-sasl-client-2.4.23 Open source LDAP client implementation with SASL2 support
openldap-sasl-server-2.4.23 Open source LDAP server implementation

I will put /usr/local/libexec/ on my path when I get a chance btw, thanks for mentioning it! Also thank you for making my Jedi powers that much stronger!!! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone