'Broadcom Wireless b/g (BCM4315/BCM22062000)'

Chris Brennan xaero at xaerolimit.net
Wed Nov 3 21:06:40 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 4:41 PM, Mark <redtick at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I've got a dell mini with the same card, it works with 8.0 and 8.1 32 bit
> but I had to use the 32bit XP files with NDISwrapper to get the driver to
> build. HTH

Not really, as Mr. Mahol has pointed out, NDISulator is not working in a 64
Bit environment (which I am  am using) and I can't mix 32bit and 64bit
drivers. So it's great that it's working for you and I am glad it does (and
continues to) I still need to get it working in a 64bit environment. I tried
installed FreeBSD32 by mistake and it refused to boot, so I am limited to
the 64bit version. Does ndiswrapper work in FreeBSD? I couldn't find any
documentation for it. I do remember using it in linux but I don't remember
what I did, so I am basically starting all over again.