libiconv-1.11_1

Mikle nekoexmachina at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 20:27:27 UTC 2010

Hello,
In my ports tree there is only one version of libiconv, and compiling samba doesn't ask about any other versions
(/usr/ports/converters/libiconv, version 1.13). Maybe you should update your ports?
Also, i do not see why should libiconv affect ssh[d]. What does your macos's ssh tell you when you're trying to connect to fbsd-machine?