[ HEADS UP ] Ports unstable for the next 10 days

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Mar 29 19:12:00 UTC 2010

On 03/29/10 02:53, Garrett Cooper wrote:
>     Besides, when I read `glob' I don't think `regular expression'. A
> glob is a simplified extension of regular expressions,

I wasn't going for a rigorous definition here. :)  However, "simplified"
is the correct idea.

> The previous method I described works, and works well:
>
> portmaster -r 'png-*'

Right, that will work, but the * isn't necessary. Portmaster will strip
it internally in any case.

>     Not sure why graphics/png doesn't work though; hrrm...

The -r option is only relevant to an installed port.

Doug

			-- Propellerheads