Routers, switches, and networking hardware

Lee Shackelford lee_shackelford at dot.ca.gov
Mon Mar 29 15:41:44 UTC 2010

Dear Mr. Buff,  Thank you for responding to my inquiry.  Yours truly, Lee
Shackelford

             Kurt Buff
             <kurt.buff at gmail.
                                       Lee Shackelford
             03/26/2010 03:05          <lee_shackelford at dot.ca.gov>
                                       questions at freebsd.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Routers, switches, and
                                       networking hardware

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 14:46, Lee Shackelford
<lee_shackelford at dot.ca.gov> wrote:

> Good afternoon, dear FreeBSD enthusiast.  Is anyone aware of any brand
name
> of router, switch, or other similar networking hardware that is based on
> any variant of the BSD operating system?  Any comments are appreciated.
> Yours truly, L e e _ S h a c k e l f o r d    AT   d o t   dot   c a
dot
> g o v

Unless memory fails me, F5, Juniper, and for sure Sidewinder (now
McAfee) firewalls, among others.

Kurt