OT: Programming perl, BerkeleyDB/MLDBM

Erik Norgaard norgaard at locolomo.org
Sat Mar 27 10:28:54 UTC 2010

Hi:

I have been searching for the appropriate perl mailing list, but no
avail. I'm trying to build a database with Berkeley DB and MLDBM for a
multi dimensional hash structure,

my $hdbm = tie %host, 'MLDBM', -Filename => "$dbdir/host.db",
     -Flags => DB_CREATE|O_RDWR
     or die "Cannot open database '$dbdir/host.db: $!\n";

but I have some problems:

I can read entries and create new ones, but I can't update existing
entries.

And I have a problem untieing cleanly:

untie attempted while 1 inner references still exist at
bin/smtp_reject.pl line 175.
untie attempted while 1 inner references still exist at
bin/smtp_reject.pl line 176.

Any hints? or which mailing list should I post to?

Thanks, Erik
--
Erik Nørgaard
Ph: +34.666334818/+34.915211157                  http://www.locolomo.org