simple zfs query

krad kraduk at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 25 14:20:49 UTC 2010

On 25 March 2010 09:05, Matthew Seaman <m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk>wrote:

That was my point. Less to restore, less risk of stuff being out of date or
corrupt. So less risk than a stripe. Marginal maybe i agree, but less all
the same.

You could also make copies=2 on the root pool fs if you are using one big
stripe, to try and reduce the risk. However this is more wasteful than raidz