amd64 8.0 with zfs root and raidz ?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Mar 24 02:12:16 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Gene" == Gene  <fbsd at brightstar.bomgardner.net> writes:

Gene> I'm still working out just what everything does, but the one thing I've
Gene> noticed is that it doesn't address raidz at all. Can anyone direct me to any
Gene> docs that might help? Or does anyone know where in the wiki page's intructions
Gene> raidz might be set up?

You're not going to be raidz'ing your boot disk, which is why that
doesn't address it there.

Data disks can be raidz'ed just fine, using the normal documentation.