Spamassasin, sendmail, Postfix

Olivier Nicole Olivier.Nicole at cs.ait.ac.th
Mon Mar 22 01:07:41 UTC 2010

> Just curios I have a client that has a dedicated server using CPanel.
> I am just curios that they are using Exim as the MTA . I imagine that
> has an an advantage for using under CPanel.

I never laid my hand on any Exim server, I don't even know what CPanel
is. If it's a kind of GUI for Exim, I never use GUI on my servers, I
strictly stick to an all text files politics:

- I have a consistent GUI for all files, my usual text editor;

- even from the other side of the world, throught a very slow
  connection (talking like 12kbps) I can do some administration;

- I feel I have much more control on what is doing what, and where is
  everything.

Bests,

Olivier