Flash viewer for FBSD

Neal Hogan nealhogan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 01:02:35 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Graham Bentley <admin at cpcnw.co.uk> wrote:

>> It looks very bad for browsing web without flash viewer.
>
> I think it looks great - no ads !!! Hurray !!!

Bingo!

If the OP wants M$-like flash support, then . . . well . . . use M$
(and its friend$). It's not really fair to complain about the
admirable work of fBSD devs. Keep in mind that they volunteer their
time. If fBSD (or anything else) is not suiting your needs, either fix
it or go somewhere else. I'm sure the fBSD community would welcome a
hack that gets m$-like flash support ;-)

I find it a relief not to have those damn flash ads/nonsense
"flashing" in front of me.

FWIW - I did use gnash for a while and it wasn't too bad. Although, ny
needs may not be comparable to the OP's. He really hasn't made that
clear.