pvrxxx

Mark redtick at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 22 16:31:36 UTC 2010

If you do not have the card yet, an IP camera is an easy setup for a security cam. I have some Axis and off brand cameras doing this type of work. Look into  /usr/ports/multimedia/motion for a security camera system.

HTH
Mark

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell