SATA time outs

Casey Scott casey at phantombsd.org
Tue Jun 15 15:46:18 UTC 2010

I did try different cables. Just failed to mention that. The LiveCD is
a great suggestion. I'll try that this evening, and see how everything
 works.

I considered the hardware being marginal, but was surprised when a
brand new disk controller also failed. In any case, I'll try the LiveCD
and see what I've got to work with.

Thanks,
Casey