office apps

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 00:29:10 UTC 2010

Just an FYI here folks.

If one has gmail, we can Preview these Documents via the web browsers :)

But I believe that we are ok with the office apps that we have :)
koffice(kword,kspread, kpresenter, ...)
goffice(abiword, gnumeric, ..., )
OO(openoffice-writer,... )
There is GO OO which is a smaller version of OpenOffice, don't know if
it is in the ports or not?

Several persons have named TeX/LaTeX , but I *wonder* when TeXLive
will replace TeTEX on FreeBSD?  NetBSD/OpenBSD already have it, what
is taking them too long to include them officially?

I know about the builds, and google-code, but it is still not the same
:(, like you would get from other systems .

Regards,

Antonio