BSD logo

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Sun Jul 25 22:03:12 UTC 2010

On 25/07/2010 21:13:49, Chad Perrin wrote:
> "I'd think a devout Christian *who isn't an idiot* would have much more
> reason to complain about a Flying Spaghetti Monster . . ."

Ah, but a non-idiotic, devout Christian would realise that the point of
the FSM is not to attack religion per-se, but a satire on the sort of
self-righteous, perniciously ignorant behaviour undertaken in the name
of Religion.  (which behaviour is, by-the-by, actually against the the
precepts of humility and tolerance that are meant to be core Christian
values. But wotthehell, wotthehell.)  A true Christian might not feel
able to publically endorse the Pastafarian faith, but they should
certainly agree with its objectives.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                  Flat 3