knutclient-0.9.4 (sysutils/knutclient) - Cannot compile

Elias Chrysocheris eliaschr at cha.forthnet.gr
Sun Jan 31 11:51:08 UTC 2010

Hello,

Today I set up my system to monitor my UPS using NUT (sysutils/nut).
Everything went smoothly. I also noticed that there is a KDE client for NUT,
named knutclient, and it lies at sysutils/knutclient, so I decided to give it
a try.

Unfortunately it cannot complete the compilation, due to an error "./configure:
Can't open ./configure: No such file or directory"

The full copy/paste of the process is at
http://paste.gr/rffb5

Any hints?

Thank you in advance
Elias