Intel Pro/Wireless3945 issue

dhaneshk k dhaneshkk at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 28 17:16:38 UTC 2010

still   unable to connect   to wireless modem.  In dmesg  output  I am seeing  a message
wpi0  failed  can't load firmware image .

why it  failed to load firmware module ?

I tried to load it  by kldload firmware  then  it reports file already exists .  what went wrong  how to fix the  issue of
firmware module unable to load ?

Thanks in advance
Dhanesh