cgiwrap

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Thu Jan 21 17:27:22 UTC 2010

Anyone using cgiwrap? I am unable to get it to work. It continues to
claim it is not set uid root, but it is.

-rwsr-xr-x   2 root    nogroup   92396 Jan 21 11:33 cgiwrap

I ask here first because I had the exact same problem with sbox. I am
thinking now that it might be something FreeBSD.

Thanks,

DAve

--
"Posterity, you will know how much it cost the present generation to
preserve your freedom.  I hope you will make good use of it.  If you

http://appleseedinfo.org